Tea trolley or drinks trolley

With Halloween and Guy Fawkes behind us I'm slowly preparing myself for Christmas and lately I've been thinking about having an old fashioned drinks trolley.

Not sure why but for me they conjure up images of GLAMOUR

They always look so elegant...and with the festive season in sight it's easy to change a tea trolley or a console table into a glamorous cocktails display...so what do you think?  

Tea or cocktails...


















All images courtesy of Pinterest


I'm going to be scouring the antique and second hand stores for a tea trolley to spruce up!


Sharon
xxx

Comments

  1. I really like this sort of trolley, we can use this trolley in for carrying drinks or tea both. It looks like vintage trolley.

    Drum Handling Equipment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts