Happy New Year

Wishing you all 
 a wonderful 2015!

Thank you all for following, reading and just stopping by to comment.



I want it to slow down

As last year passed in a blink of an eye
I want to cherish my family more

Spend time with my lovely husband



Take more bike rides


Indulge in me time


 Go on a photography course so that I can post pretty pics on this blog of mine




Take more walks



Eat healthier foods




Laugh more


Worry less about the future and embrace the present

And all its possibilities…

(All images via Pinterest)

Happy New Year!
Sharon
xxx

Comments

  1. Have a really wonderful New Year. I love that last image! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year.......love Ria...x!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very happy new year and hope you can achieve all your wishes! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts