Visual interest

Well, the sun came out for a little while, blue skies overhead and then it was gone...clouded over and now looks like rain...what's new??

Posting about creating visual interest in a room, so important for any space.
There seems to be a return of colour, which I'm glad about.  I've always loved stimulating interiors, and these images have that special something 




































(all images courtesy of Pinterest)

Whatever you're doing this weekend, 
have a happy one!

Sharon
xxx

Comments

  1. Grey and pink are so beautiful together. I love the grey sofa, so gorgeous! The attic image is my favourite.
    I love your new blog!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy, I have no idea why I never responded to your comment, I'm so sorry, but a big thank you for always popping by! Hugs Sharon xxx

      Delete
  2. Sharon, obrigada pelo convite...adorei conhecer teu novo blog.
    Gostei do ambiente preto com aquela poltrona retrô azul.
    Beijos e ótimo final de semana.
    Sílvia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts