White and bright

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my home made card post, it was such fun!

So here's my version of a pared down Christmas!  I still have a little bit of bling in the mix, can't help it I'm afraid.  But I've gone with white and silver, and it works.  The elements are simple but effective.  The silver blends in nicely with the birch bark garland which I've twisted into a wreath like shape and hung on the mirror.  My centre piece is a lovely metal ring with 12 tapered candles, a new purchase from Caroline Zoob, which I am ecstatic about and can't wait to light all the candles!  The large white stars are a lovely touch alongside the only green on the scene which is a faux Christmas tree trimmed with tiny lights which I absolutely love!








I'm looking forward to  a relaxed Christmas Eve when we have our have our version of the feast of seven fishes with family and loved ones tonight.  A family tradition passed on through the family and as it features seafood,  it's one meal guaranteed to bring the family together!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sharon
xxx



Comments

  1. Merry Christmas Sharon , hope you will have some wonderful and relaxed days...
    Hugs
    Erna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon !!.....May the spirit of Christmas bring us
    love, hope and peace!....love you !!!..thanks for your friendship !!!....xxx !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom Natal a você e sua família!
    Abraços,
    Denise - dojeitode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sharon ,Bring into your life...
    Success, Happiness, Peace and Prosperity...
    Now and Always

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon querida amiga, passei para te desejar um ótimo Ano Novo, que ele te traga muitas felicidades.
    Beijos com carinho.
    Sílvia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts