Eclectic Garage

I love summer don't you, especially if I have a few days to myself to do as I please....which for me means wondering around antique shops and quirky restaurants...

Wherever I go, whatever I am doing, I am always on the lookout for interesting interiors.  I can't help it.  I really can't.  I'm often trailblazing in front of hubby down a winding alley and come across the quaintest of restaurants with the most darling interiors....it's my thing and I love it!

I didn't have to venture very far for this though.. and I just had to share this amazing space with you - this was once a GARAGE!  Yes indeed, it's amazing what you can do when you have VISION!

This is a GREAT eclectic interior...don't you just LOVE the mirrored fireplace??










            They have this amazing dresser filled with different kinds of tea...my kind of place!











                    (apologies for the poor quality of the pics - I used my iphone and I might have wobbled a bit!)


Until next time....

Enjoy the week!
Sharon
xxx



















Comments

Popular Posts