Thinking of Summer

Hi everyone, how is your week going?

Welcome new followers, many thanks for joining me.

I'm not one to complain, at least not publicly, but today and for the last two days since Sunday, I'm laying flat on my bed with what feels like a pinched nerve in my back running down to my ankle.  I can't drive, I can't sit comfortably but I can lay down flat so the pressure's off my lower back.  

 And with little else to do I've been leisurely browsing through some lovely blogs...because I can't really do anything else (that's my excuse anyway!)

Sometimes you see a room and it immediately makes you smile, it exudes calm, eye catching colour, light and airy, with sunlight filtering through the windows, just lovely rooms that make me think of sunshine and warm days...





(images via Pinterest: google, Jessica Richardson,
 Leslie Shewring, Peonies and Brass)


My Miami inspired summer living lounge



Have a lovely week!
Sharon
xxx

Comments

  1. Hi Sharon :)
    That sounds awful,I hope it gets better for you soon xxx
    It is lovely and sunny today and inside with the heating on it feels like Summer.
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon, ooh that sounds awful. I hope you"'ll be feeling better soon.
    I love your colourful post, we definitely need a good hot summer this year!
    Take care,
    Essie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon:
    We are so sorry to learn that you are currently indisposed and do hope that you will feel more yourself soon. But, as you say, at least you are able to catch up on some reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sharon, I hope you are already feeling better. It's so awful when our bodies are limited, and in pain. Dreaming about spring/summer helps a little bit, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Sharon, I'm so sorry to hear that you are laid up, hopefully the nerve will un-pinch itself soon. You've found some dreamy images, they do exude summer, don't they. I love the one just before your gorgeous Miami inspired lounge. I adore your living lounge, the colour combo is gorgeous! Keep dreaming, they may come true, who knows. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all lovely ladies and gents for your kind comments. Much better now!
    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts