Sunshine

Welcome to new followers!  Sometimes I forget to say hi...thanks for stopping by.



I'm so glad the sun is out today!  I often wonder how bad it must be for people who suffer with SAD   (seasonal affective disorder).  I don't mind winter, snow, and dull grey skies etc as I try and tell myself that the weather shouldn't affect how I feel...it doesn't always work though!

Since January and the promise of Springtime, I've been buying myself bunches of cheap flowers to keep my mind off grey skies and dull weather.
Old fashioned carnations which I cut down and put into small mercury votives, change from being frumpy to looking stunning, especially if you have a few of them dotted around the house.  They seem to last forever, the last  ones I bought looked great for 2 weeks!

My local store is also keeping bunches of Hyacinths in blue and white, which are my absolute favourite and the best thing is I didn't have to grow them myself!





I'm sharing this pic with you today and I'll tell you more about it soon.
It's stunning - just the right mix of colours - LOVING IT!




Have a great day!
Sharon
xxx

Comments

  1. What a lot of flowers here today !!!...i hope spring will come soon darling....love Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Ria...I'm trying to bring Spring inside with the various pots of flowers dotted over the house. xx

      Delete
  2. Sharon, o poder das flores é imenso, tanto que alegram o dia da gente com suas cores maravilhosas!Ótimo dia para você!
    Sílvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Silvia, flowers have the power to lighten your mood and bring much joy. x

      Delete
  3. Hi Sharon,
    All of your flower arrangements look stunning! I shall have to buy some flowers, I am so in need of colour right now! Like you, I try to tell myself that the weather need not effect my moods or emotions, but sometimes it's hard. But, colour inside does really help. Thus, my home is becoming more and more colourful!
    Have a really great weekend. Hugs, cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy, I hopped over to your blog earlier, I know the weather up in Canada is still bad and hope that the sun comes out soon! So glad you like the flower post. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts