The colour Purple

It's weekend, it's wet and windy,
gumboots and brolly weather...lovely!
Pinterest here


Some people love it, others hate it.  I remember wearing a purple silk shirt in the 1980s - loved it but by the 90s tastes had changed and it was out of fashion so to speak.  Once again purple has made a resurgence.  It's such a bold striking colour and seems to evoke all sorts of emotions from people, that you either love it or hate it.  It takes a certain amount of interior vision to have a large sofa draped in purple velvet, but this one is easy on the eye and goes perfectly well with the surrounding elements.



Pic from the home of Jennifer Jansch- lonny mag

Enjoy the weekend!
Sharon
xxx


Comments

  1. Hi Sharon,
    I love to see purple in decor and that image shows how it can be used tastefully. I not sure I would know how to use it well, though.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Cindy, not sure if I could pull it off, or whether I'd like purple in my own home.

      Delete
  2. I came to this page thinking the couch was for sale, darn it. Your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zenobia, so to disappoint you....and glad you popped by. I hopped on over to your FB page...love it...xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Zenobia, sorry to disappoint you...hope you find something similar! Thank you and thanks for stopping by. I've popped over to your FB page...lovely...Sharon x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts